Saturday, July 30, 2016

Tyler Posey Has Apologized for Faking His Coming Out Over Snapchat


Tyler Posey about Dylan O"Brien accident

Update: After appearing to come out on Snapchat yesterday, Tyler Posey has confirmed he"s not gay, and issued an apology for the confusion he caused with his post.

"Although I"m not gay, I fully support the LGBTQ community," he wrote on Twitter. "This was a moment intended to reflect that."

"And everyone, I am truly sorry to the people I"ve offended or lessened how big coming out is," he continued. "I just want to spread love in this world."

This was a potentially harmful move, and we want to make it 1000% clear that no one should ever -- ever -- feel ashamed for coming out or struggling to come out. If you or someone you know needs some extra help, please head over to the Trevor project for resources that can help make the process a bit easier.

Previously: Tyler Posey, star of Teen Wolf, just posted to Snapchat a video in which he says hes gay.

He snapped the video today (July 29) that shows a street sign that says Gay St. He pans back and forth between the street sign and his face, saying: This is me, I am this and this is me.

He adds: Ive never felt more alive. Im gay!

Weve reached out to Tylers rep and will update the post when we hear back.

Tyler Posey broke off his engagement to Seana Gorlick in 2014, telling People "I still really miss her. I can"t believe I have an ex-fiance." He had been with Seana for a decade.

This post was updated July 29 at 10:22 p.m. to remove irrelevant information.

Related: Troye Sivan Reads Coming Out Advice

Check this out:

Source: http://www.teenvogue.com/story/tyler-posey-gay-snapchat-post

No comments:

Post a Comment